Field Services Support Manager
|Title:||Field Services Support Manager|
DescriptionFEIN # 20 4648154
NYS UI #4772662
825 E Gate Blvd Suite 301
Garden City, NY 11530
JOB TITLE: Field Services Support Manager – Corporate
LOCATION: Vary between Garden City, NY, JFK Airport, and EWR Airport.
HOURS: Full Time. Flexible schedule required. Weekend and evening work REQUIRED.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Position will report to the Vice President of Aviation Operations. The Field Services Manager will assist the Vice President of Operations and Director of Training with station’s operations and training. Ideal candidate will have prior airport or airline experience.
Duties are to include the following, but are not limited to:
- Assist Aviation Operations in delivering and maintaining superior service and ensuring a differentiated level of customer service for our clients.
- Assist with internal quality audits of station operations.
- Assist with station training.
- Review station’s operational performance and maintain reports and statistics.
- Work with station operations and administration to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Assist with analyzing and planning goals and objectives for all operational areas and stations.
- Assist with station and client start up management.
- Assess employee developmental training needs and makes suggestions.
- Anticipates staffing level requirements and ensuring station roster requirements are met and maximum staffing utilization is met.
- The Field Services Manager may be required to oversee stations in the absence of the Station Operations Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent Web Research Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Self starter who can work without direct supervision
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to ensure exceptional customer service to maintain client relationships
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse employees and clients
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years of airline/aviation security experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience with a commercial airline
- Working experience of handling foreign/international airlines
- Experience in conducting AVSEC audits
- Experience managing a high volume operation
- Working knowledge of Federal Government security policies and procedures (Dept of Homeland Security)
- Working knowledge of all applicable FAA, OSHA, TSA, local airport authorities, environmental, and airline specific safety regulations and requirements
- Travel required as needed, both domestic and international with short notice
- Computer skills: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point.
- Willing to work additional hours in the event of an emergency
- Willing to work in the field as needed.
- Able to work weekend and evenings
- Must possess valid NYS Driver License
- Willingness to attend airport security meetings
- Must be able to pass a 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, education, and personal references
- Must be able to pass a Security Threat Assessment as administered by the Transportation Security Administration; Security Background check as administered by the US Customs and Border Patrol; and any other background checks and training (initial and recurring) as administered by overruling airport authorities
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor Degree Required in a related field
- AVSEC Training
- AVSEC Instructor Training
- AVSEC Audit and Inspection Training
- HAZMAT/Dangerous Goods Training
- AVSEC Refresher and Computer Based Training
- Screener Training
- Must possess, or be willing to obtain pre-employment, a valid state security guard license, and maintain its validity throughout the course of employment
- Must successfully obtain, and maintain a valid SIDA badge as required to perform job duties at the airport
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications