|Location:||Asheville, North Carolina|
DescriptionJOB TITLE: Screening Coordinator
LOCATION: Asheville, NC
STATUS: Full-Time, off hours and weekend work required
SALARY: Competitive Salary, benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k plans
Description: The Screening Coordinator for this aviation security services provider has the overall responsibility for oversight of all private chartered screening operations. He/she will ensure that all functions are performed in a consistent manner with agreed procedures and protocol and in accordance with federal and client standards.
Duties: (The position may not include all the duties listed, nor do the examples cover all the duties which may be performed)
- Supervises, directs, plans, organizes, and coordinates the overall operations of agents
- Responsible for station staffing and development of manpower schedules
- Evaluate station attendance and performance deficiencies and administer corrective measures in accordance with Human Resources policies.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll and administer within the established guidelines and deadlines
- Ensure cost effective measures are utilized at the station
- Prepare and report client/shift reports and log entries
- Analyze and review operational activity and incident reports – responsible for station compliance relating to all reporting procedures
- Administer procedural changes and ensure they are communicated effectively and efficiently with staff
- Ensure compliance of all staff in accordance to Airport badging and security guard licenses
- Identify and coordinate with the Training Department all training and re-training requirements of station personnel
- Responsible for the safeguarding of all company equipment and vehicles
- Will be required to work off hours and weekends
- Due to FAA regulations, must be a US citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain throughout course of employment a SIDA badge at both required airports
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of employment operational times
- Minimum of 3 years in the Security industry in a managerial role
- Ability to develop and manage manpower schedules and forecasting
- Ability to relate effectively with employees, air carrier employees, and fellow airport agencies
- Proficient in the English language (reading, writing, speaking, comprehension)
- Experience in airport operations / airline operations or aviation security PREFERRED
- Ability to establish and maintain systems and procedures
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Must at least be willing to obtain a State Security Guard License upon hire, if not already in possession of one
- Must be capable of passing Basic Screener Training and Instructor Training
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Comprehensive On-the-Job-Training to ensure you have everything you need to successfully perform job functions
- Low rate indemnity insurance plans through Aflac
- Low rates on whole life insurance policies through Metlife
- Substantial corporate discounts on thousands of merchants
- Banking benefits and free check cashing!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GS also participates in the E-Verify program!
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications